- Well-woman visits.
- Screening for gestational diabetes.
- Testing for the human papillomavirus (HPV) as part of cervical cancer screening for women age 30 and older.
- Counseling about sexually transmitted infections.
- Counseling and screening for HIV.
- Counseling on breast-feeding, including breast-feeding equipment.
- Counseling on interpersonal and domestic violence.
Call me crazy, but I think there's a small difference in paying for a collection of services which may or may not apply to you, and in being forced to buy something against your will. And call me super-crazy, but it doesn't seem that difficult to, if you're morally opposed to contraceptives, um...I don't know, NOT USE CONTRACEPTIVES!
But...but...they're just mad their money pays for something they don't agree with. Right. And I'm mad that my tax dollars, in some portion, make it to religious organizations that I don't support and so-called charitable organizations that, if given the opportunity, would tell me to go fuck myself if I needed their help.