Saturday, January 14, 2012

Retro Post: 5 Bondage Devices I'd Like to Use (As a Sub)

Well if you've clicked your way here, then I'm going to assume that you contain the requisite maturity to handle viewing and reading about such things.  If not, that is your fault and not mine.  Even though Extreme Restraints will not let me use images, I am going to display their purchase links, many of which use fully nude models.   If you're not 18, you shouldn't be here.



Now to explain a little bit, a Sub, or Submissive, is the one who is not in control in a bondage scenario.  They are being tied, they are enduring the pain, they are following the orders, and in most cases, they are giving the pleasure.

A sub is different from a slave.  There are varying schools of thought on how they differentiate, but my line of thinking is that a submissive is only a submissive in the bedroom.  A slave is a submissive in a BDSM-lifestyle relationship.  They are submissive all the time, 24/7.  Yes, there are people that do this, and love it.  My partner is one of them.

Without further ado...

5). Beginner Leach and Collar Set - $19.95

I actually found this today and like it better than the one I posted in my Dom entry.  The collar is a bit thicker and looks like it has a snugger fit.  Though you could probably go to a pet store and get something serviceable for about $8.  Yeah...we have a...uh...large dog...


4). Deluxe Locking Bondage Belt - $59.95

It's a bit loose for me, but I like the concept.  I would probably prefer to use rope or zipties instead of clips for a snugger more inescapable fit.  You could also use it as a semi-straightjacket if you attached the arms to opposite sides.


3). Leather to Collar Wrist Restraints - $59.95

Personally, I think this one would be more fun if used backwards, and the arms were attached over and behind the head.  In the front, they're just in the way for things.


2). Strict Leather Gates of Hell - $19.00

This is where I'll start to weird some people out.  Again, something that probably isn't terribly difficult to make at home given the right materials, but it wouldn't look as nice.  I find myself stuck between fear and morbid curiosity with this one.

1). Strict Leather Wrist to Cock Locking Restraint - $88.00

Comfortable and adjustable!  Yet another thing that could be accomplished with rope, but it wouldn't have the desired effect since you'd have to explain to the sub just what you're going to tie.  One look at this, and no explanation needed.



To me, a large part of bondage is about the power exchange.  That's probably why I tend to keep things relatively simple in terms of equipment.  Rope, take, scarves, handkerchiefs and you're good to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment